Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Expectations

I saw this and immediately related to it. There have been numerous times in my life when I had to stop and think to myself "am I expecting to much?", wondering if I ask to much of my friends. Then I realize that there is nothing I ask of them that I wouldn't do for them x10. At 20 years old I know that all the true friends I have in my life are amazing people and I'm so grateful everyday because I know I couldn't make it without them. I'm not talking about that friend who claims to be your "best friend" but you only hear from when they need something or when there is something fun going on. I'm talking about the kind of best friend who knows when something is wrong after 15 seconds of conversation, who calls you to tell you about funny/sad/happy thing that happened to her that day, the friend that is always there for you no matter what. Appreciate the real people in your life, they're hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment