Monday, December 5, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

If you don't watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion show every year, you are seriously missing out. There is absolutely no denying that these women are gorgeous, they are a perfect mix of confident, sexy, and classy. I'm always afraid to blink while watching incase I miss something (thank god for my PVR). But I'm not going to lie, I think they would look a lot better with an extra 5-10 pounds on them. Regardless, the show always always ends up providing a little extra motivation to hit the gym harder, even though looking like these girls basically seems genetically impossible. 

Adriana Lima in the super-hero themed portion

Candice Swanepoel during the ballet-themed portion

Miranda Kerr wearing the Fantasy Treasure Bra worth $2.5 million


No comments:

Post a Comment